This article is meant to navigate you through the full integration of Instagram Comments.
1. To begin with, you should change your Instagram to a business version. To do this, visit your profile and tap >> Settings >> Account >> Switch to Professional Account
2. When changing your account to a Professional one you'll be asked to link your account to your Facebook account. Click Login to Facebook and enter your Facebook login info
4. Install the application from the market. It will automatically open your Facebook page and ask for permission. Press "ok" to proceed.
5. Enter your API key, which can be found at your profile settings, enter your Freshdesk subdomain name and click on Next.
It's heard, that sometimes people have trouble at this stage. If you do - please, try again and it should work fine.
6. You can add several accounts in the Instagram Comments settings. Make sure you go through all the steps needed:
- enter your IG account name;
- click on Continue with Facebook and grant all permissions and give access to all connecting pages;
- leave your contact e-mail;
- paste Freshdesk API key (which can be found at your profile settings);
- you can use tags, e.g. igc and ticket prefix;
Then click on Done first and only then on Save.
Please reach our support if there're any questions left!