To configure the app one will need an Instagram user login and password.
You can connect either a personal or professional account.
After installing you'll have a free trial for 14 days.
1. Install the Instagramer Direct from FreshDesk Marketplace
2. Start the subscription - a new window will open:
- enter your API key, which can be found at your profile settings:
- enter your Freshdesk subdomain name and click on Save.
3. Click on Connect new account and fill in all the fields requested:
- Account name (the way the integration will be called in the account list);
- Instagram login (please use account username);
- Instagram password;
- Email for getting notifications
Click on Add Account
4. You will see a connection attempt from Android device on your Instagram. This is a connection attempt from one of our servers. Please press "It Was Me" (You may also visit Instagram app-> Security -> Settings -> Login activity and press "It Was Me" if no notification pops up)
5. You can be asked to pass the challenge by entering the code that will be sent to you by SMS or e-mail. Press "Add Account" after entering the code in the app settings and "Save".
Use tags for each account to configure the routing of incoming requests.
Specify ticket subject prefix - it will help you to find out where the message comes from:
Don't forget to update account settings to save the changes.
Once the integration is set up you'll see your current billing plan in configuration settings - the number of connected accounts and the quantity of messages used per month:
To find out more about tariffs and upgrading your plan, please visit this guide.
Feel free to reach our support with any additional questions.